The Process of Selling a business
Selling your business, or finding outside capital to grow or transition, can be a daunting and complex process, but have no fear because we will be with you 24/7 until you are satisfied. Here is the way a process typically works:
- We meet with you to understand your business and your personal objectives clearly.
- We set goals for liquidity, growth and transition.
- We select specific buyers, investors and partners who will not waste your time.
- You vet the buyers, and we meet with those buyers. We present financial information to those you are 100% comfortable with, in the proper format and under strict confidentiality.
- One or more buyers presents a non-binding letter of intent.
- You accept a letter of intent with the best buyer, and due diligence occurs. Due diligence is a very thorough review of all aspects of your business.
- Deal is consummated with goals achieved!